What are the requirements for clamp connections?
1. What are the requirements for the clamp connection? 1. The grooved joint (pipe joint) and the groove depth of the steel pipe shall comply with the provisions of the national standard "Automatic sprinkler system - grooved pipe joints" GB5131.11;
2. Flexible joints should be used for vibrating places and buried pipelines. Rigid joints should be used for other places. When rigid joints are used, a flexible joint should be provided every 4 to 5 rigid joints;
3. When using mechanical three-way and four-way joints, the opening size and opening spacing should not affect the strength of the pipe being opened. Generally, the maximum diameter of the opening should be less than 1/2 of the diameter of the pipe to be opened; when the diameter of the opening is larger than 1/2 of the diameter of the pipe to be opened, the three-way and four-way pipe fittings should be used;
4, the opening pitch is related to the size of the opening, generally not less than 2m. When the grooved connection is connected with other types of interfaces, the conversion joint should be used;
5. When the pipe diameter is connected by the groove connecting piece, the groove connecting piece reducer should be adopted; the core should not be used in the pipe elbow; when the core is needed, one of the three wires can be used on the four-way. Should not exceed two; the pipe with a nominal diameter greater than 50mm should not use a union;
6. When using slotted groove connection, the wall thickness of the pipe should meet the requirements of the automatic sprinkler system - grooved pipe joints GB5131.11. When using grooved groove connection, the wall thickness of the pipe should be Meet the requirements of automatic sprinkler system - grooved pipe joints GB5131.11;
7. The groove connecting piece should be made of EPDM C-type sealing rubber ring, which has good elasticity. There should be a gap between the C-type sealing rubber ring after installation and pressing.
Inspection quantity: 30% by quantity, not less than 10 pieces.
Inspection method: observation and ruler inspection.